Sigma Continental is searching for experienced delivery drivers to join our team. Our team maintains safety as a priority, has a service-oriented attitude, is reliable and organized, possesses effective time management skills while complying with safety rules and policies. If this sounds like something that is a good fit for you, we want to speak to you!
Sigma Continental is a Contracted Service Provider for FedEx Ground out of the Pittsburgh North terminal. Our mission is to provide timely, courteous, and professional experiences to our team and customers alike.
We are currently look for full-time, part-time, and weekend drivers to join our team. Full-time positions work a 5-day work week with one weekend shift per week. Part-time drivers work 4 days a week or less. Work at your own pace, as long as you complete your route on schedule.
Compensation: Drivers make $40-$65k per year.
· 1+ year(s) of verifiable driving history in the last 3 years with FedEx, UPS, or other delivery services (preferred, but not required).
· Lyft, Uber, Postmates, Pizza delivery or other experience driving a company vehicle of at least 1 year will be considered.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (No DUIs, Major Violations or Accidents in last 3 years)
· Pass a drug screen
· Pass a background check and verification
· Able to pass a road test in a delivery truck
· Able to use electronic handheld devices for navigation and scanning packages
· Weekday and weekend flexibility is required
· No CDL is required
· Deliver a wide variety of packages to customers locations in a timely manner
· Ability to handle packages up to 150lbs
· Perform daily inspection of delivery vehicles
· Load, unload, and prepare vehicles daily
· Complete logs and reports
· Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
What We Offer
· Dedicated delivery routes in great areas outside of the City of Pittsburgh
· Full-time and Part-time Positions
· Average work week is 4 shifts, 10-11 hours a day, approximately 40-45 hours a week. A typical start time is 7:30 am and the typical end of shift is 5:00 pm but may vary depending on delivery needs and location. Shifts are available 7 days a week.
· Uniforms are provided by us
· Performance reviews every 90 days
· Vacation Benefits – earn a week of vacation for every year of employment, up to 3 weeks total!
· Receive Referral Bonuses
· Opportunities for Career Advancement and Personal Growth